European Cricket League Rules:
- 12 Games (6h/6a).
- The regular season is played from the first week in April to Mid-May.
- Each team will receive premier points for entry into the post season; each team will receive 2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, and 0 points for a loss.
- The top 4 teams will automatically be entered into the 4-team single-elimination tournament; The ECL Grand Final must be played at the Lord's Cricket Ground in London.
- Bonus Points System:
1) 4 points for winning a game
2) 2 points for drawing a game
3) 0 points for losing a game
4) 1 bonus point for losing by 8 points (or fewer) or in overtime.
5) 1 bonus point for scoring 4 sixes (or more)
- All teams can have a minimum of 18 players along with a minimum of 2 rookie contracts and a maximum of 2 overseas players in the squad. All players from ECL countries are exempt from the foreign player limits.
- Each team can also have a maximum of 2 overseas replacement players, in case the original overseas players get injured or withdraw due to particular reason
- Each bowler may bowl a maximum of only one-fifth of the total overs per innings. For a full, uninterrupted match, this is 4 overs.
- If a bowler delivers a no ball by overstepping the popping crease, it costs 1 run and his next delivery is designated a "free-hit". In this circumstance the batsman can only be dismissed through a run out, hitting the ball twice, obstructing the field or handling the ball.
- The following fielding restrictions apply:
- If the fielding team does not start to bowl their 20th over within 75 minutes, the batting side is credited an extra six runs for every whole over bowled after the 75-minute mark; the umpire may add more time to this if he believes the batting team is wasting time.
- Australia: Network Ten
- New Zealand: Sky Sport
- India, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh: STAR Sports
- Pakistan: PTV Sports
- South Africa: SuperSport
- United Kingdom: Sky Sports
- United States: Willow